GRAAFF-REINET NEWS - Four children and four adults were rushed to the Midlands Hospital, after a Toyota Avanza rolled on the N9.
The accident happened just past 18:00 this afternoon, 40km from Graaff-Reinet in the direction of Middelburg.
Five of the passengers sustained serious injuries. Emergency services are still on the scene.
Read related articles:
- Police investigate R61 accident
- 5 More injured in accident
- Update: Accident on N9
- Accident on N9
- 9 Hospitalised after crash with Kudu
- 21 Dead on Graaff-Reinet roads
- 11 Road deaths near Graaff-Reinet over weekend
'We bring you the latest Graaff-Reinet, Garden Route news'