The prize is a 2-night luxury stay for 2 at Tinswalo Lapalala.
Tintswalo Lapalala is a luxurious lodge within an ancient biosphere where our first human ancestors lived three million years ago.
Offering Big 5 game viewing, the camp has seven luxury tents with en-suite bathrooms and private plunge pools, showing off the most incredible views and overlooking the rolling mountains and plains of South Africa's malaria-free Waterberg region.
Guests of Tintswalo Lapalala can look forward to hours spent taking in beautiful vistas and indulging in world-class service and local cuisine.
With a selection of exciting adventures to embark on, Tintswalo Lapalala is a true iconic African experience.
The prize, a weekend for 2 people sharing a luxury tent at Tintswalo at Lapalala, includes accommodation, all meals and 2 safari activities per day. (Beverages and all unspecified items are not included.)
Be sure to book your next luxury safari holiday with Safari.com. You deserve the African Safari vacation of a lifetime. Let Safari.com help you plan it!
Terms & conditions
- Only South African residents may enter.
- Competition closes on 30 September 2019.
- The winner, selected at random, will be notified telephonically by 30 October 2019.
- Transport to and from the lodge is for the winner’s own account.
- The prize must be utilised between 1 December and 15 December 2019 OR 15 February and 30 June 2020.
- The competitions is not open to: a) A director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Group Editors Company (Pty) Ltd (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts a competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted); or b)any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified above.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferrable.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or e-mail address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
To enter, simply complete the fields below: